[kronolith] Re: Kronolith reminders.php errors

Michael mseltser at soroki.com
Sat Feb 12 11:38:00 PST 2005

Jan Schneider <jan <at> horde.org> writes:

> Zitat von Michael <mseltser <at> soroki.com>:
>
> >  Here are the details of the error:
> >
> >  [scripts]# ./reminders.php
> > /php/php-4.3.10/Zend/zend_hash.c(199) :  Freeing 0x09DA07C4 (32
> > bytes), script=./reminders.php
> > Last leak repeated 66 times
>
> These are no errors. You created a debug build of PHP that reports
> memory leaks.
>
> Jan.

Jan:
I have setup crontab job to run reminders.php every minute therefore ignoring
the php memory leak and I don't see any e-mail reminders to be sent.
Is setting up a cron job is the correct way of running the script? and if so
could you suggest any additional reasons why the alarm would fail?

The only suspicious error I saw in horde.log was the following:

Feb 12 14:36:16 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] Could not call function
_horde_hook_share_init in application horde. [on line 1392
of "/var/horde/lib/Horde.php"]

Thanks,
Michael