[kronolith] Re: Auto-shared calendars for groups

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Sat Feb 12 15:05:57 PST 2005

--nextPart1843496.pCV1QdpMuh

Jan Schneider wrote:
> You could try and locate the line in lib/base.php that creates the
> users' default calendars, and add the necessary permissions there.

OK, I've got something working. Please see the attached path.
Since it's my first try at modifying horde's code, it could probably be
improved a lot, but could we have something like this in a future version ?

Thanks,

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : gauret at amessage.info
"Backups are for wimps. Real men upload their work to an ftp server
and have everybody mirror it." -- Linus Torvalds

--nextPart1843496.pCV1QdpMuh

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: kronolith-autoshare.patch
Type: text/x-diff