[kronolith] Public Calendars

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Tue Feb 15 18:52:19 PST 2005

--Apple-Mail-4--781362986

Okay been searching the lists for a while to determine how to access
public calendars and here's what I've found.

I've added
@define('AUTH_HANDLER', true);
just before the require KRONOLITH_BASE line.  This allows me to then
access public calendars using the url
https://servername/kronolith/month.php?display_cal=Test

The problem is this doesn't display the calendar it displays the
monthly view with the show calendars pull down that lists several other
public calendars.  What I'd like to know is how do I display one and
only one public calendar ideally without most of the normal kronolith
menu, maybe without the tabs.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Derek

The future is no place to place your better days.
-- Dave Matthews Band

--Apple-Mail-4--781362986

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PGP.sig