[kronolith] User Questions again

Eric Katchan katcher at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Feb 18 12:16:50 PST 2005

Hello all, I am a little confused about permissions.

I have enabled user permission to a calendar owned by another user with
flags Read and Show.  Is it normal for that user to be able to add
events to this calendar?

I hope to be able to accomplish the following:

1. Guest should be able to see a public calendar (limitied information
presented) without logging in but  allowing color coding of entries in
month calendar  to reflect different categories. (SHOW ONLY)

2. User or Group of users able to view all information concerning the
same calendar described above but not able to insert new events. (READ
ONLY).

3. Ownere of said calendar can do with it as they please.

Seems simple but...

Am I missing something?

Thank You

Eric Katchan