[kronolith] Re: Reminders not working, help wanted.

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 21 21:04:38 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 23:14 -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > I do have to point out that this means on a 30 minute alarm, I get 15
> > notices which is a bit over the top.
>
> That means you don't have a valid VFS configuration. Otherwise only one
> alarm per event would be sent.
----
I had merely left VFS set up to local filesystem '/tmp' and changed it
to sql -> horde_defaults and indeed you are correct - only 1 email.
Entry visible in sql db

It does make me wonder about cleanup of expired calendar items
(archive?) and entries in things like horde_prefs and horde_vfs that
outlive their purpose. I guess we'll cross that bridge later and for
now, I have the utmost confidence that this is contemplated if not
implemented.

I can see the need for some kind of sql script to search out the entries
at least in horde_prefs for users no longer in the system too.

Thanks

Craig