[kronolith] Re: Desactivate Free/Busy feature

Joonas Hämäläinen joonas.hamalainen at nettitieto.fi
Mon Feb 21 22:17:49 PST 2005

Jan Schneider kirjoitti:
> Zitat von Marcos Monge <mmonge at gmail.com>:
>

>>There is any way of desactivate the Free/Busy feature at all?
>

> No.

Would it be hard to include such option? I thought that my company
leaders were picky and considered Free/Busy url feature to be hard and
perhaps somewhat incomplete. At least it gives nice amount of errors
here and there if not set properly. And when setting up environment to
people who do not have time/skills/interest to tweak such things, it
would be nice to just disable whole thing.

I can (and most likely end up) ripping all free/busy url things out of
whole horde system we are setting up. This makes me worried, what
happens when I try to update this system... and still, it is huge amount
of work to dig out all free/busy url references and disable them, and
then test that I haven't broken anything.

Is this impossible feature to be included? It would be much if you could
just disable free/busy display when setting up new events, but didn't
see anything for that either.

-Joonas