[kronolith] Re: Calander Sharing

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Feb 24 18:33:11 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 19:14 -0600, Neal Timm wrote:
> How do you share calanders in kronolith I have added perms for the calanders I
> want to share but they never display and I don't have a option to add them
> anywhere.   Any help would be appreciated.
----
Have you any Users - Groups set up yet?

When you put permissions on these calendars, did you assign permissions
to any of the users or groups?

When you log on as one of the 'users' that now has permission to access
(read,view,edit,delete or some subset), are the calendars accessible
(see pull down calendar menu)

Craig