[kronolith] Re: two small issues

Tim Krieger tim at mtlsd.ca
Fri Feb 25 14:25:10 PST 2005

I have resolved the java script error, here's a diff for the effected files
for someone to have a look at :

kronolith/templates/attendees/attendees.inc

Tim Krieger
  tim at mtlsd.ca63c63
<    <select name="<?php echo $selname; ?>" onchange="performAction
('changeatt', document.attendeesForm.$selname.value + ' ", addslashes
($email), "'" ?>);" >
---
>    <select name="<?php echo $selname, "\" onchange=\"performAction
('changeatt', document.attendeesForm.$selname.value + ' ", addslashes

also I found the reason behind names not being displayed on the free busy
lists, seems that the horde personal name is used not the name from the
address book.  Tho I am no nearer to finding out how to make the free busy
information display, any help still greatly appreciated.

Tim

Melfort Tiger Lily School Division 100 (http://www.mtlsd.ca)