[kronolith] Kronolith events don't show up

Julien Gaugaz julien.gaugaz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:11:09 PST 2005

Hi!
I just intalled horde and kronolith for evaluation. Everything went ok
until I got stuck on this since around 10 hours now :-(

Here's the problem:
I'm using a mysql database to store everything (especially users
prefs, datatree, and kronolith events and storage). I can add en event
to kronolith but then I don't see it displayed in the calendar. I
checked the database and the events I added are present in the table
kronolith_events, it seems that kronolith just can't read from the
database.
Switching the logging level to debugging reveals though that kronolith
passes sql queries to the database...
I did google about this but it didn't find anything relevant.

Any ideas about how I could find out what the problem is?

I would very much appreciate! Many thanks in advance!

Bests

Julien