[kronolith] Calendar interface issues

Matjaz Kljun matjaz.kljun at pef.upr.si
Tue Mar 1 21:50:29 PST 2005

Hi all!

I've been working with the calendar for quite a while now and it seams
to be
acting 'strange' a bit (oh version 2.0.2).

1. Why does not my default calendar show up when I click on calendar in
the menu. I always get the blank calendar and have to go to the 'My
Calendars' (top right corner of the page) and select a calendar to get
the +
sign.
(it seams to me that this bugs people a lot from the posts on the list
and they
think that the calendar is not working at all - as I did).

2. If I'm in a shared calendar and I click on the + image to add event the
selected calendar in the form for adding the new event  is always my
default
calendar. So I have to select the shared calendar from the drop down menu
again.

3. If I'm in some calendar and I click on the next month or week (day ...)
view I get a blank calendar again and I have once again to choose the
desired
calendar from 'My Calendars' and get the + sign infront.

It takes a lot of work to always select the desired calendar from the drop
down menu whenever I change the  view.

And about reminders: it would be great to be able to send an email in the
evening about the next day events and an email on Sundays about next week
events.

Keep doing the great job.

lp mk