[kronolith] Re: Changing the Default Calendar

medic at computermedic.org medic at computermedic.org
Wed Mar 2 09:23:42 PST 2005

I'm replying to this so that if anyone else has this problem (and there are a
few looking over the mailing list), they might can benefit. I did get the
preference system working in the main horde administration preferences setup.
Even then, it did not seem to remember my preference for the calendar  (or the
tasks or anything else). What I ended up having to do was truncate (completely
empty) horde_prefs so that it had a clean slate to work with. Not only would
it then remember my preferences, it would also choose the right calendar (tasks,
etc) by default. Hope this helps someone else.

Zitat von medic at computermedic.org:
I upgraded from horde 2.2 to horde 3.0 and the calendar is hard to
get used to.
I have to continually select the right calendar in the drop down menu on the
upper right to get the correct calendar. This is very confusing to my
users. I
have tried setting this calendar to default, but it does not seem to
remember
this setting. How can I get kronolith to choose the users calendar as
default
on login?
It does. Your preferences system is not working.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/