[kronolith] Free/busy (once again!)

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Mon Mar 21 06:15:47 PST 2005

Hi

Using Horde 3.0.3, Imp 4.1-cvs, Turba H3 (2.0.2), Kronolith 2.1-cvs

I have read, re-read, and re-re-re-read the mailing lists, bug reports, FAQs and
assorted help documents but try as I might I cannot make publishing free/busy
information actually work.

I have a calendar for my user (user1) and one other user (user2).

Both calendars have permissions set so that they are world-readable.
Both users have address book entries for themselves and the other user which
contain the appropriate object_freebusyurl value for their corresponding
calendar.
Both users are set to use that same address book as their default for searches;
both users can auto-expand items successfully when composing messages (this is
probably irrelevant).
When creating a new calendar event, clicking "Edit Attendees" gives the now
infamous error:

"Error retrieving free/busy information for user1 at domain: Not found" at the top
of the attendees list.

The corresponding Apache access log entry shows:

mail.domain.com - - [21/Mar/2005:11:36:04 +0000] "GET /kronolith/fb.php?c=user1
HTTP/1.0" 200 0 "-" "-"

...which is interesting. 0 bytes? Calling the freebusyurl from outside Horde
gives the same thing, although it does give the option to save a 0 byte file.

I can't see any reason at all why this should be the case, and it's doing my
head in :(

Am willing to pull CVS stuff out (there's only two users so far) to see if a fix
is forthcoming (am running HEAD at present).

Any ideas willingly taken in :)

Graeme