[kronolith] Re: Alert doesn't appear

gachet virginie virginieg31 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 30 17:31:51 PST 2005

--- Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting gachet virginie <virginieg31 at yahoo.fr>:
>
> > All works fine except alerts.
> > I read the Install kronolith file, the kronolith
> > archives but nothing happens when I creat an
> event.
> > If I well understood what I read, it seems a
> message
> > should appear on my calendar web page ?
> > On the other hand, reminders work well.
>
> If reminders work, what kind of alert are you
> expecting?
On some (olds) posts in the kronolith archive related
with alert trouble I read that a message should appear
on the same web page where events are displayed. It's
what I understood.
So, I just would like to know if reminders, that are
mails, are, in fact, what you call alerts ?
If you tell it's the same thing, then all works fine.

Virginie

PS: in all cases, congratulation for the horde team
work.