[kronolith] Re: SOLVED! But why! Re: free/busy, almost there but...

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Fri Apr 8 05:44:20 PDT 2005

Hi!

Well as i said before, I don't know php, maybe just a bit.
But before free/busy inforamtion was not presented when adding persons
to a meeting and after this few line patch I got a visual...

If required to log or to debug something that could help, I'll be glad
to do anything I can.

Thanks all responsible for Horde project(s)! Great stuff

Toomas