[kronolith] Re: Add/Delete event throws error

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Fri Apr 8 07:28:57 PDT 2005

On Fri 08 Apr 2005 13:07:19 BST , Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> This was a not catched error. Fixed in CVS, you should now get a proper
> error message in your log. Can you post that one here?

Hrm...

Identical. I did say I was running the HEAD version :)

The errors have been modified to remove the full path, so $PATH contains the
full path from /... down to .../horde. When adding an event:

Click on "New Event"
Enter a subject
Enter a location
Enter a description
Make the times sensible (ie. later today)
Leave _everything_ else as it is

Hit "save event"...

Warning: Illegal offset type in $PATH/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
on line
1081

Warning: Illegal offset type in $PATH/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
on line
1082

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at $PATH/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php:1081) in
$PATH/horde/kronolith/addeventaction.php on line 44

Graeme