[kronolith] Sending Invitation...

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Sat Apr 16 04:28:42 PDT 2005

  Dear Members,

  All of you may be aware that, when using compose message of IMP,
when you don't give the complete domain name for the e-mail id, the
MTA will add the default domain (which is usually the local domain of
the organisation) and delivers to the local user.  ie. my email id is
'asa', my default domain is 'isac.ernet.in', so when the delivery
happens, it goes to 'asa at isac.ernet.in'.

  In case of kronolith, while sending invitation to local users, I
type only 'asa' in the e-mail id, but kronlith adds, localhost as
domain, which I think, should not happen. So, when actually an
invitation is sent to the local user, he sees in his mail 'To: "
field, 'asa at xxx.isac.ernet.in' where xxx is the name of the
localhost.  I don't want kronolith to add 'localhost' while sending
invitation.

  Please let me know, how can I achieve that.

  Jan, you had already replied for this problem, but it is
incomplete. I am attching your response also along this mail. And
that is as below:

  ========> Actually, it's probably your MTA that adds this default