[kronolith] UID of itip invitation and the event createdare thesame. Is this correct?

Sebastián Calero scalero at datadec.es
Mon May 16 07:16:18 PDT 2005

I run FRAMEWORK3 with the following versions:

Horde      --> 3.0.4
Imp        --> 4.0.3
Kronolith  --> 2.0.3

And I think this is a bug because 'viewevent.php' obtain the event in the line 18 with:

$event = &$kronolith->getByUID($uid);

The problem is that this function makes a SELECT of kronolith_events by the 'uid' field and this field is not unique! This function can return the new event created or the original iTip event  attached. In my case seems that the function returns the original event.  And I have not permissions to view this original or parent event! that causes the error in line 98 because the '$event->getCalendar()' is not my own calendar.

I hope to have clarified something the things...

Greetings and thanks.

Sebastian Calero.