[kronolith] reminders.php problems.

Jim Ward seker at uwyo.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:07:17 PDT 2005

I've got two problems with the reminders.php that started sometime last
week, but worked correctly before that.
  installed: horde, imp, kronolith and others are cvs head current
today, php 4.3.10 w/ Zend engine 1.3.0, redhat 9

problem 1: The reminder e-mail doesn't have the correct To: line.
example: