[kronolith] reminders.php problems.

Jim Ward seker at uwyo.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:47:11 PDT 2005

So looking at the changes and output I get this line in debug.
Jun 09 10:40:00 HORDE [debug] [kronolith] Sending reminder for test to
[on line 208 of
"/var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php"]

The recipients is blank and not being caught earlier in the code, at 173
        if (!$recipients) {
            Horde::logMessage(sprintf('No email addresses available to
send reminder for %s to recipient(s): %s %s', $event->title, implode(',
', $users), implode(', ', $groups)), __FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_INFO);
            return false;
        }

I've looked at this for several hours and I can't figure out what's wrong.

--
Jim Ward

Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic.

                - Dan Rather