[kronolith] Kronolith: new event -> decembre 1999

Daniele Albisetti albisetti at elektro-material.ch
Fri Jun 10 08:00:05 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'am using Horde 3.0.4 with a MySQL DB. Ingo et Turba (MySQL Datastore)
extensions works fine. I have now installed the Kronolith extension
(4.0.3) extension and created the database table (kronolith_events and
kronolith_storage). The user horde have access to those tables (in the
MySQL DB horde have write, delete, update privileges for the horde DB).

When I click on "New event" button Kronolith displays the mounth page of
"Decembre 1999". No "Event page" will be displayed. Is that a MySQL
connection problem (with turba this connection works fine) or a pear DB
problem?

-albi