[kronolith] Shared Calendars

Gertjan g.zwartjes at student.tue.nl
Fri Jun 10 13:09:13 PDT 2005

Thanks for your swift reply. I got a little bit confused because the
Horde FAQ tells about Kronolith in chapter 4 that it does not support
shared calendars (excerpt from FAQ):

Does kronolith have "shared" calendar support?
At this time, the production release does not yet have shared calendar
support. Preliminary shared calendar support is in the CVS HEAD version,
and being actively developed.

Maybe you should update this FAQ item because it is a bit confusing...

Regards,

	Gertjan