[kronolith] Multiple calendars

Fábio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Mon Jun 13 13:58:05 PDT 2005

Hi list,

	I'm looking for a way to avoid my users to create new calendars. There's an
option in prefs.php that can do exactly what I want:

// default calendar
// Set locked to true if you don't want users to have multiple calendars.
$_prefs['default_share'] = array(
    'value' => Auth::getAuth() ? Auth::getAuth() : 0,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

	But it seems this configuration is not working cause I'm still having the
"Create" button displayed in calendars.inc. Is there any clean way to avoid
users create new calendars without hack calendars.inc?

Thanks
Fábio Gomes                                <flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br>
Personal Public Key at:                       http://www.keyserver.net