[kronolith] Please Help to the solve the problem: Error retrieving free/busy information for asa@isac.ernet.in: Not found

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Mon Jun 20 20:29:59 PDT 2005

  I am using the latest version of HORDE and its applications.

  When click on "Edit Attendees", I get the above error.

  I have gone through the mailing list and did not get any answer.

  Today, i started debugging the problem.

  lib/Kronolith.php:

  The following command returns the url correctly:

  $url = Kronolith::getFreeBusyUrl($email);

  But, $data = @file_get_contents($url);

  does not give any output.

  The URL when pasted in browser, allows me to save the file and it
has contents and it can be viewed properly using icsfile.

  Please suggest me how to debug the problem further.
Regards,

Anant Athavale,