[kronolith] divide by zero errors .. a lot of them

gauze@dropdead.org gauze at dropdead.org
Wed Jun 22 14:14:55 PDT 2005

[22-Jun-2005 17:06:55] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in
/usr/local/apache/hs_net_webmail/mail/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 362

I have approximately 1,800 of these errors per second showing up in logs right
now usong kron 1.1.4
any idea what could cause this? a bad entry in the database? I have tens of
thousands of database entries so I'm not real sure how to trouble shoot this
since I can't tell who the user is (easily?).

Any ideas are appreciated.

thank you,
brian