[kronolith] Another problem with free/busy....

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Sun Jul 3 02:36:05 PDT 2005

Dear Members,

Now that, there is no error with error retrieving ...., now the
problem is, it is not showing the free as green and busy as red in
the Edit Attendees screen.  It shows total blank color even though I
have schedules for the day (Required to Attend) and it shows totally
green under Possible Meeting Times for All attendees and Required
Attendees.

I am using Horde 3 and its applications with their latest stable
releases. I am using Firefox Browser.  But I have also checked with
IE and Netscape 8.  Same problem.

Regards,

Anant Athavale,