[kronolith] reminders.php fails first time

Simon Perreault nomis80 at lqt.ca
Thu Jul 14 06:06:59 PDT 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 09:00, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Are you sure that the scheduler is failing, despite of the error message?

Hmmmm, no. Sorry, I assumed that without proof. I don't even really mind it
failing the first time since it will start again in one minute (I run it from
cron every minute).

> > HORDE: [kronolith] Unable to load SQL data. [on line 109 of
> > "/var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Scheduler.php"]
>
> I changed this to only be logged in INFO level, because reading the
> cache is supposed to fail on the first run.

Yes, that's what I thought. In fact what I want to remove is the email from
cron containing the error message. I guess I'll simply run the program once
with its output suppressed before enabling it in cron.

Thanks for your quick reply.