[kronolith] Excessive memory usage with Kronolith

Kevin Druff kevin at druffs.com
Mon Jul 25 11:27:40 PDT 2005

I experienced a similar problem with a user we had just created. There were
only three events into the SQL database table (two of which are
automatically entered when we create the user). We deleted each of the
events in the table and started from scratch with that user. Everything
worked perfectly.

KD

Kevin Druff
MySQL Database Administrator