[kronolith] Where does the name in the row.tpl template for FB info come from?

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Thu Jul 28 12:09:42 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have a question about how the tag:name entry gets filled in, in
templates/fbview/row.tpl.  I see that $member->getName() gets called in
FBView.php but then I get lost as to how member is populated.  The situation is
that for a few accounts here (mine, my secretary's and maybe one other), our
names are showing up on the attendees screen, beside our FB info.  For all
other accounts, no name is being displayed.  I've looked at the identities
prefs for a number of users - they all have a from_addr and fullname inside the
identities pref.  Identities are locked, as we do not want to provide an easy
way for people to spoof addresses.  The horde fullname and from_addr prefs are
being set by hooks, that do lookups against our LDAP server.

Incidentally, are the fullname and from_addr prefs in horde/config/prefs.php the
same fullname and from_addr that are embedded in the identities array?

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator