[kronolith] Teething Problems

John john.shaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:38:16 PDT 2005

Hey guys.

I am new to Linux, the previous guy built the horde system , but it
then crashed.

I am using Horde-3.0.5-rc2 with imp-h3-4.0.3 and kronolith -h3-2.0.3

I have created a multiple install of horde, the old one and a new one.

Everything looks fine, until a user goes to kronolith and puts in a
recurring event.

The following errors occur:

 Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/idulmail/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line
139

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/idulmail/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line
459

Would love some advice on this one, have racked google's brains and
come up with zip.

I oculd be wrong, but I think somewhere, the system is still trying to
point to a /horde directory, which doesn't exist, anyone ever seen
this before?

--
John Shaw

john.shaw at gmail.com