[kronolith] Search function not working with mysql backend

david@auonline.com.au david at auonline.com.au
Thu Sep 8 04:33:35 PDT 2005

Hello,

Problem is both basic and advanced search always comes up with 0 results (when
it shouldn't)(using a Mysql back end)

I can add and delete entries and calendars.

Versions come directly from kronolith-FRAMEWORK_3-2005-09-07.tar.gz and
kronolith-h3-2.0.3.tar.gz.
HORDE = horde-3.0.5.tar.gz

Horde, IMP (search IMP) working great.

Something that might be related is the fact the calandar is always originally
blank.  I need to choos my calendar (wether there be one or many) from the pull
down box in the upper right hand corner.

The problem I think begins around
/lib/Kronolith.php
function search($query)

The
*****
if (!isset($query->calendars)) {
            $calendars = $GLOBALS['display_calendars'];
}
*****
is called

HOWEVER nothing is completed in
 foreach ($calendars as $cal) { ........ }

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions.

Kind Regards,

David