[kronolith] reminder

Jie Gao J.Gao at isu.usyd.edu.au
Tue Sep 13 22:17:49 PDT 2005

Hi All,

kronolith-h3-2.0.3
clear about the problem I am having.

> php -v
PHP 4.4.0 (cli) (built: Sep 14 2005 13:44:31)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies

Nothing returns from this command:

php -r "echo 'hello'";

Absolutely nothing returns from this command:

/usr/local/bin/php -f /usr/local/www-mail/horde/kronolith/scripts/reminders.php

and no reminder mail is sent.

There is something about VFS configuration in horde in the archive, which I
have configured to use "Files on the local system".

My questions are:

    Do I need to configure horde to use VFS to use "sql database" in order
    to get reminder work?

and if not,

    What else I can do to debug the problem?

Also, can anybody clarify the following conf:

"Server name from which reminder emails should be sent"
"Email address from which reminder emails should be sent"

I guess the second one can be something like: calendar-reminder at my_host.my_domain.
but what is the first one for? Does it mean "my_host.my_domain"?

Thanks,

Jie