[kronolith] Multiple "failiure to include" errors when using reminders.php

irielife@gmail.com irielife at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:13:13 PDT 2005

I've installed Horde 3.0.5, IMP 4.0.3, and kronolith 2.0.3, with Apache
1.3.33 and PHP 4.3.10 with MySQL 4.0.22.

After setting up a cron job to send calendar event reminders, the emails
I receive look similar to the following:

I edited line 3 of the String.php file to make a correct path to Util.php, but then the next cron email contains a similar error message with a different "include" error referring to another file/line number.  Each time I edited the include path in the file returing an error, I get a new email with another include path error.  After editing about 10 files, I gave up.

I originally installed kronolith 2.0.4rc1 and this happened.  I uninstalled and the installed kronolith 2.0.3 and it still is happening.

It's hard for me to believe that the include paths are wrong in the file, since I haven't seen this problem reported by anyone else on the list or in the bug reports.

Is there a way to fix this without editing all of the files returning "include" errors?

Thanks!
JB