[kronolith] Outlook integration into Horde

Ken Weaverling weave at dtcc.edu
Fri Sep 16 04:34:29 PDT 2005

Are there any options for having Outlook share calendar data with
Horde/Kronolith while still allowing the web front ends (imp, kronolith,
etc) to also work?

>From what I've been able to gather, I have following options.

1) Use Kolab with a commercial Outlook connector. Problem here is using
the Horde web apps to access the system is not supported by them until
"sometime in 2006."

2) Get Kronolith free/busy URLs into Outlook contact lists, then
stand-alone Outlook users (read, not exchange) can view free/busy info for
Horde users.  However if an Outlook user enters an appointment for
themselves, there is not a way to get that data into their Kronolith
calendar data automatically.

Do I have any other options?

Thanks.