[kronolith] event delegation

Anne OLLIVIER anne.ollivier at glconseil.com
Fri Sep 23 00:37:47 PDT 2005

So the principal function that I want integrate it's the delegation.

The process is : a Person (secretary) can create an event in a
calendar for another person (manager) and the properties of the event
look like  :
      - the owner is manager
      - the creator is the secretary.

The means it's the secretary takes an event for the manager, but the
properties are the same like the manager takes himself the event.

Anne

Le 21 sept. 05 à 18:23, Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :

> Quoting Anne OLLIVIER <anne.ollivier at glconseil.com>:
>

>> I try to find an information to delegate an event in Kronolith.
>> Indeed I would like to know if the function will be devellop or how
>> can we contribute to devellop this?
>>

> Can you use a few more words to describe what you mean?
>
> -chuck
>
> -- "But she goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy." - John
> Quincy Adams
> -- Kronolith mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/
> bounties/ #kronolith

----- End forwarded message -----