[kronolith] variable references, "Shared Calendar"

matthewm@ifh.ee.ethz.ch matthewm at ifh.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 28 11:22:10 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've managed to get horde 3.0.5 and kronolith H3 (2.0.3) up on debian.

2 weird problems:

first- Notice: Only variable references should be returned by blah...

I found a post from jan which said this is a backwards compatibility
issue which is being fixed, but that post was from june.  has there been
a fix in the meantime,
or can i fix this by changing php versions?

second- if I add an event, it gets added to a calendar, but to see the
event i must constantly pull down the menue in the upper right and
change from "Shared
Calendars" to user's Calendar.  Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Matt