[kronolith] Fwd: Re: Remote calendar event (ical webdav) - cannot save as new

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 20 13:07:21 PDT 2005

Not currently.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von gui at function.com -----
     Datum: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:04:03 -0700
       Von: gui <gui at function.com>
Antwort an: gui <gui at function.com>
   Betreff: Re: [kronolith] Remote calendar event (ical webdav) -
cannot save as new
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Hi Jan

Thank you for the reply.

Are there plans to make ical webdav remote calendar 'edit-able' and
'save-able'?
If events on remote ical webdav calendars can be edited and saved (onto
the remote webdav server), Kronolith would be perfect and probably the
best calendar tool !

Once again, thank you for all your fine work.  Horde is great.  My
users love it.

Regards

Gui
Palo Alto

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von gui <gui at function.com>:
>

>> Is it possible to edit and save as new events in a remote ical webdav
>> calendar?
>>

> No.
>

>> Or are they read-only? If they are read-only, there should not be an
>> Edit icon next to the event, right?
>>

> Correct. Please file a bug on bugs.horde.org.
>
> Jan.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/