[kronolith] [Fwd: Re: Error retrieving free/busy information for ... : Not found]

gui gui at function.com
Fri Oct 21 17:31:39 PDT 2005

Hi All

I found that the error was generated here in lib/Kronolith.php's
getFreeBusy   function
<< // Check storage driver.
        global $conf;
        require_once KRONOLITH_BASE . '/lib/Storage.php';
        $storage = &Kronolith_Storage::singleton();
        $res = $storage->search($email);
        if (!is_a($res, 'PEAR_Error') || $res->getCode() ==
KRONOLITH_ERROR_FB_NOT_FOUND) {
            return $res;
        }

The $res object is an error.

I checked the kronolith_storage table and found that it was empty and
didn't have a primary key defined.
Is this normal?

In my configuration, I used  SQL for  Free/Busy driver  and Horde
Defaults for driver configuration.

Can anybody help?

Thank you.

Gui

----------

Hi Jan and All

Oops, it was my mistake.    I didn't install Turba addressbook properly
(didn't run the sql script to create the table).

But now, I am getting the

Error retrieving free/busy information for abc at example.com: Not found

error when I click on Edit Attendees.

I've read the mailing list and did what was recommended -
set my default identity, set my FreeBusy calendar in Calendar options,
created an entry in my address book with my email and the email of another user in it,
and with the freebusy url
  http://horde.example.com/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=abc%40example.com  in the entries.

Before I did all these, I got the No freebusyUrl entry found for .. error.
After I did the abovementioned, the error became 'Error retrieving free/busy information for abc at example.com: Not found'

I've read Kevin M. Myer's post but don't quite understand it.

Has anybody gotten the Freebusy thing working???

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Gui