[kronolith] Free/busy URLs

Jules blades1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 24 19:04:42 PDT 2005

Evening, everyone.  I have installed the latest stable release of H3, with IMP, and Kronolith, and Turba.  I'm trying to get a grasp of Free/busy URLs.  I want to be able to create events and invite attendees.  I know I need to fill in the free/busy URL field in Turba, in my address book, but my problem is I don't know anything about how Horde deals with free/busy URLs.

What is the proper format of the URL?  How do I publish to it?  Can the URL exist anywhere?  What do I need to do to get started using it.

I'm happy to read anything you folks send me?  I just don't know where to start?  I've tried searching around, but everything I find seems to assume that everyone already knows what free/busy URLs are and how they work.

I appreciate your time.

Thanks,
/Julian