[kronolith] Fwd: please help us!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 26 10:31:03 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from dimcorso at yahoo.com -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
    From: dim corso <dimcorso at yahoo.com>
Subject: please help us!
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

We're Yanet and Deny, tow members of a teamwork in a Cuban University
and we're working on the Kronolith H3 (2.0.2-RC1)  version because
after to be
searching for  an aplicacion that allows to have a shared calendar with
all the utilities that it can offer, we decided to take the kronolith.
It is the greater implementation of these kind of aplication that we've
found. We have been using horde and kronolith since their firsts
versions, so we're familiarized with this.
but now we're looking for an aplication that offer a shared calendar
with great support for the group philosophy and We cant find anyone. So
we decided to extend the yours by adding some funcionalities we need,
and the problem  is that we don't have any documentation of the horde
and kronolith frameworks. We've made some changes with some
difficulties. that's why we supplicate you for a something that help us
to do it. Something like a class diagram could be the best you can do
for us.
Yanet & Deny

----- End forwarded message -----

Quincy Adams