[kronolith] replyto email address has hostname in it

Gui gui at function.com
Sat Oct 29 19:35:49 PDT 2005

Hi Chris

As mentioned in my mail, I had already tried setting maildomain in servers.php
to my domain name e.g. example.com.    The only way I could remove the
hostname
from the replyto address is by using realm in severs.php - set realm to
example.com, but this will mess up the FreeBusyURL (thats another issue).

I had thought that by setting 'MASQUERADE_AS" in my sendmail config on my mail
server, the problem will be solved.  But masquerade in sendmail didn't solve
the problem.

The only solution is to ask all users to set your default identity and
reply to
address correctly, but this is not very acceptable.