[kronolith] Default domain to add to attendee email addresses Not Working

Gui gui at function.com
Sun Oct 30 13:28:50 PST 2005

hi Everybody

I'm using kronolith H3 (2.2-cvs), horde 3.0.5, imp H3 (4.0.3), turba H3 (2.0.4),
php4-4.4.0, apache-2.0.54_3, mysql-server-4.1.14 on Freebsd 5.4.

I set the "Default domain to add to attendee email addresses if none is
specified" in Kronolith setup configuration to my domain, but it is not
working.
When I use username (without the @mydomain.com) to add attendee in Calendar
event,  the email address that appear only has the username without the
@mydomain.com.

And when I save the event with 'send updates/invitations' selected, I get this
error: " There was an error sending an event notification to username: sendmail
returned error code 67"  - probably because the email address is just username
and doesn't have @mydomain.com.

It seems like the  "Default domain to add to attendee email addresses if none is
specified"  is not working.

Can anybody help?

Thank you very much in anticipation.

Gui