[kronolith] Kronolith Titles not displaying properly

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Fri Nov 4 14:55:27 PST 2005

Quoting David Kinder <david.allen.kinder at rsallen.com>:

> Good afternoon all -
>
> Sometimes when our users login to Horde, their calendar displays "EVENT FROM
> xx:xx TO xx:xx" instead of the actual title/name of the event.  We can't
> figure out what's causing this, or how to get them to reset.  It seems
> pretty random... sometimes showing the above, and sometimes showing the
> actual name.

Does this always happen with the same users and calendar or does it
seem more random?  The only time that I generally see "Event From XX:XX
to XX:XX" is if displaying a calendar that I have only Show
permissions.  To see the title of an event, you need Read permissions,
so maybe these users are displaying events on calendars that they only
have Show permissions on.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer