[kronolith] Events will not display

barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 00:53:43 PST 2005

Mark,

I had this same problem...I found that I had to create another
calendar, then I could select the initial calendar as the default.

There might be a different way to do this, but this worked for me.

Everyone else...is this a bug? I'm using HEAD 10-31-05.

Mike B.

Mark said:

Hello,

I'm working on a new install of horde 3 + Kronlith, and I'm having trouble
getting the events to display on my calendar. Current Config:
horde 3.0.6, kronolith 2.0.4, MySQL 5.0.15-max (The problem also existed in
3.2.x), Apache 1.3.33, php 4.4.0.

My testing steps for the calendar:

Create a new event - select "Save". This will return my session to the month
view. However, there the event does not show up there or if I search. Now If
I take a look at the mysql database itself, I can see the event. I
can't seem to find any useful information in the horde.log file either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if I can
provide any additional information.

Thank you,
Mark R.