[kronolith] Problems with appointments

Phil Reynolds phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
Wed Nov 9 12:42:56 PST 2005

I have installed kronolith, but I have found it does not perform
correctly with either of the two versions of mysql I have at my
disposal.

kronolith queries for dates in the format "yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss".

With mysql 4.0, the entries kronolith makes are in the format
"yyyyMMddhhmm" - this seems to be what stops it working with that
version - the appointments, though in the database, do not appear.

With mysql 4.1, it works quite well, but recurring appointments do not
recur if an end date is not specified. The recur end date is in the
database as "0000-00-00 00:00:00" - this would obviously be a "less
than" any other date - maybe that is why.

(this is kronolith for horde2 - this is because that is what is in
stable Debian at the moment).

I would appreciate advice on fixing this with whichever version of mysql
others recommend out of the two.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ mail: phil at tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95