[kronolith] Scheduled cached email results

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Nov 12 18:28:33 PST 2005

Hi,

Having spent a few hours trying to figure out why the Scheduler wasn't
looking up values properly in Kronolith, I remembered there was an
email a few weeks ago about the Scheduler caching the $_emails values,
which was preventing the Identity functions from being called.  So
thats a likely suspect for why my code wasn't working (but I'm done for
the night, so it will have to be tested on another day).  Are there any
other places that data might be cached with no expiration date like
this?  Just looking to prevent some wasted time in the future if I
can..  What's needed to add support for expiring the $_emails values?
Just a timestamp and a check to see if the timestamp is too old?

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator