[kronolith] h3 - new event - creating calendar fails

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:54:36 PST 2005

Hello,

Just installed 2.0.5 into a working horde installation.   I generated
the conf.php successfully as well as ran the sql script for mysql.
When I click on New Event in the left panel, it jumps me to the
December 1999 calendar.  In options, if I try to create a calendar
under 'my calendars', it says successful but it does not really create
it.  I am using the same sql information as imp and horde.  Any ideas?

Thanks!