[kronolith] Sharde calenders with kronolith as web frontend?

André Bischof a.bischof at gmx.net
Fri Nov 18 02:43:59 PST 2005

Hello,

I've kronolith together with a full horde framework up and running,
works fine, great piece of software!

Now I'd like to set up a shared calendar for the users of my debian
based server, but there seem to be many possibilities, and I'm quite new
to calendar topics and formats like mcal, ical and so on.

I would like to have desktop calenders (KOrganizer, Evolution, Sunbird,
...) working together with kronolith as web frontend.

Could anyone give me a recommendation or point me to a howto? Just an
information/recommendation which clients to use and how to integrate
them with kronolith should do it.

For email this works fine with horde, I have postfix/cyrus21-imapd
serverside, thunderbird clientside for all users and horde-mail as web
frontend. This is exactly the szenario I'm looking for for the calenders.

As I'm already running a distro Kolab wouldn't be an easy solution if any?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
André