[kronolith] ICS as data source

Martin Hochreiter linuxbox at wavenet.at
Fri Nov 18 02:55:44 PST 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Martin Hochreiter <linuxbox at wavenet.at>:
>

>> Can I use *.ics files as data source for kronolith?
>>

> Yes, that's what remote calendars are for.
>
> Jan.

Hi Jan!

Yes I already discovered that, but I don't get it working well.

I can't switch from my default calender to the external calendar without
login/logout. Only a relogin shows the ics calendar.
The second thing is, that I can't use the month view - that thing don't
works
with the external calendar.
And a third thing - I can't create a new date within the external calendar.

(My external calendar is on an webdav connection on the localhost)

Did I misconfigured something?

lg