[kronolith] Sharde calenders with kronolith as web frontend?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Nov 24 16:12:03 PST 2005

Quoting André Bischof <a.bischof at gmx.net>:

> Now I'd like to set up a shared calendar for the users of my debian
> based server, but there seem to be many possibilities, and I'm quite new
> to calendar topics and formats like mcal, ical and so on.

With Kronolith 2.1 or later, you can use ics.php to do this for read
access from the clients. Write access will require webdav (there's a
ticket open with a potential implementation of this), caldav, or
something similar.

"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships