[kronolith] Outlook <-> Kronolith meeting request/reply status?

Paul-Erik Törrönen paul-erik.torronen at cardinal.fi
Mon Dec 5 02:28:03 PST 2005

There was some discussion back in September regarding the handling of
meeting requests between Kronolith and Outlook, specifically making
Kronolith use the Outlook accepted form of iTip. Has there been any
progress in this?

We're deploying Horde at our company and one of the problems is the
replies to Outlook (Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 SP2) created
meeting-requests are not accepted by Outlook. The full reply message is
shown in Outlook as text, including the header-part. Just as a reference
Evolution created meeting requests show also up as full 'source' while

As noted in the September discussion, the problem lies in the form of
the request/reply-message, Outlook requires that the request is inline.
I tested this by writing a simple perl-script which uses the MIME::Lite
module to send a request which Outlook (and Evolution) accepted.

I think the following are the relevant message headers:

I'd be happy if there is anything I can do to help in this matter, test
or suchlike.

With regards,

Poltsi

--